Thursday, August 9, 2012

MEOW OUT LOUD

Hey everybuddy, it's Traveler and I'm taking over the blog for nows..... look at me--I'm dancing!!!

 You might wonder where I came up with this move (I made it up, that's where!) and it's purr-fectly original, I call it: Olympic Cat Paw -Paw (instead of pom-pom) dance.

This is my very own Olympics dance and I think it's so good, why, who knows? Maybe I'll be able to even be able to get into the Olympics with this gig. Honestly! Isn't it cute beyond reason?
Why, I think so.

Anyway, mama caught me off guard while I was dancin' away and then before I knew it she snapped the picture so I had no choice but to blog it first before she face booked it.

And guess what? I won.
As usual.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Traveler, I like your moves!

    Thanks so much for stopping by to visit us. It's always nice to find new furfriends :)

    Hugs,
    Tom, Mom Julie, Tinker, Mitty & Anastasia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for liking me moves!
    I am glad to be furrfriends :)
    Hugs,
    Traveler Sherlock and Ash

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like catnip~ a real treat!